Rogor unda moiwvio saqartvelos moqalaqe amerikashi

Bringing Children, Sons and Daughters to Live in the United States as Permanent Residents

The age and marital status of your children are important factors in the immigration process. For immigration purposes, a “child” is an unmarried person under 21 years of age. A “son” or “daughter” is a person who is married or is 21 years of age or older. For additional clarification, please read the requirements listed below.

tu imyofebit amerikashi da gsurt moiwviot tqveni ojaxis wevri, rata chamoises ramdenime xnit turistuli miznit, amerika idzleva amis shesadzleblobas, tumca garkvetul kategoriebs unda akmayofilebdet tqvenc, iseve rogorc is adamiani vinc mogyavt.

Amerikas aqvs sheqmnili emigraciisa da moqalaqeobis saagento, romelic am saqmeze mushaobs.

Agnishnul saagentos atvs tavisi website sad oficialurad weria is chamonatvali romelsac unda akmayofilebdet orive mxare.

Vipovet saiti, gadadit da ixilet.

Tu ver targmnit kargad, shegidzliat test amoakopirot saitidan da googlma gitargmnot.


This page describes how you (a U.S. citizen) may petition for certain family members to receive either a Green Card, a fiancé(e) visa or a K-3/K-4 visa based on your relationship. (If your relative wishes to naturalize or obtain

Family of Green Card Holders (Permanent Residents)
As a Green Card holder (permanent resident), you may petition for certain family members to immigrate to the United States as permanent residents.

You may petition for the following family members:

Spouse (husband or wife)
Unmarried children under 21
Unmarried son or daughter of any age

Eligibility Requirements

Children (unmarried and under 21) – Your child’s child(ren) may be included on this petition.
Unmarried sons and daughters (21 or over) – Your son or daughter’s child(ren) may be included on this petition.

Amerikashi, saemigracio advokatebis chamonatvali romlebic mushaoben qartvelebze

Leave a comment
%d bloggers like this: